KEEP PITTSBURGH FISHY
5PM-9PM // IN THE HALL // $10
Keep Pittsburgh Fishy is an annual secular fish fry benefiting local equality-supporting organizations. Get your fish fry fix while supporting your values!
This year, our proceeds will benefit Dreams of Hope--a local queer youth arts programming non-profit. And we'll be featuring side dishes provided by local restaurants Apteka and The Vandal!
$10 gets you...
- Our classic spiced cornmeal-crusted FISH SANDWICH on a hearty bun with a tasty Sriracha mayo "tartar" sauce – OR – a vegetarian beet sandwich
- Horseradish slaw (vegan!), prepared by Apteka
- Macaroni and cheese (vegetarian!), prepared by The Vandal
Plus, for a few bucks more...
- Indulgent desserts prepared by Becca Hegarty
- Drinks both alcoholic and non from Spirit’s fully-stocked bar (don't forget your ID!)
This event is family friendly!
Bring your chums and come stuff yourself to the gills!
CASH ONLY (ATM on-site)
In addition to reeling you in with our delicious menu, we will have plenty of non-fish-food fun, including local DJs, a photo booth, and lots of other treats.
...And the party doesn’t end once the food does—stay tuned for more details about our after party.
See you there!
Through the power of the arts, Dreams of Hope provides the region’s lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, and allied (LGBTQA) youth a welcoming environment to grow in confidence, express themselves, and develop as leaders. Their creative contributions educate audiences, build awareness, and increase acceptance.
Learn more or donate directly: www.dreamsofhope.org/