Pittsburgh Freaky Fair - an unusual market for unusual people!
***VENDOR REGISTRATION BEGINS SUNDAY, AUGUST 13TH***
TONS of information about being a vendor and what to expect can be found here:
This fair is a marketplace for both local artists and crafters as well as sellers of gently used and vintage items. Clean out your closets! Sell your creepy creations! Network with like-minded people!
Ideal items to sell or find there include:
- unusual / original artwork
- vintage / offbeat clothing (both new and gently used)
- vintage / handmade jewelry and accessories
- vintage / handmade spooky home goods and decor
- offbeat / horror-themed toys, collectibles and comics
- handmade soaps and cosmetics
- counterculture books, movies and music
- bizarre trinkets, oddities and curiosities
Visitors generally include anyone interested in horror / cult movies, goth / punk / dark alternative music and culture, occult / paranormal concepts and other geeky / weird / vintage stuff. Please consider this before deciding to be a vendor.
FREE TO ATTEND!
ENJOY SUNDAY BRUNCH BEFORE YOU SHOP!
**Well-behaved children are welcome though some vendors may have items with adult themes or of a graphic nature so please keep that mind.**